Saturday 15 March 2014

Let's have a festa!!!















So lately I've been a little slow at writing. Things have been super busy with the starting of something new to come. You guys will be informed very soon. This post is a little old as the event happened at the end of February but I thought better late then never.

On the last few weeks of February marks a date for an event a small town likes to call Pako Festa.I have been attending this event since I was a child. It's a day when a town embraces and celebrate its multi culture. A day when a town shows its love for equality in race. A annual parade is held every year honouring a variety of cultures from all around the world. This march take place on the very long street of Pakington and makes its way down to the park. The highlights of the day involve the delicious cultural food, cultural dancing, the parade and attending stalls filled with goodies.

I was quite excited getting ready for the event this year I wore
Thrift store-Dress
Dangerfield- Hat
Market- sunnies
Vintage- Bag
Target- Shoes

It was a beautiful day, I attended with my younger sister I like to call the munchkin! We had a great Macedonian lunch Kevapi in a roll, went thrift store shopping, took snaps, observed cute boys and posed for our cute polaroid photos. As per usual the day was a blast until next year!

Remember
 Skin is just a colour on our faces 
You slice us in half we all bleed the same blood
We all drink and eat to survive
We strive to be happy
We work to live
We share 
We love
We are all the same

"equality is for life"

XOXO D.I.A.N.A







No comments:

Post a Comment