Thursday 1 August 2013

Eeveryyybody wang chung tonight



For every body who doesn't know me I am half Aussie half Macedonian and darn proud of it. The weekend that just passed was our Macedonian independence day better known to us as "Ilinden". I was so excited cause that meant, not only a night of dancing and delish food but time to put a look together :)

I was so excited because I had the perfect outfit in mind............................................



Embroidered Dress-thrift shop
Fur Coat- Glassons
Mesh Clutch- Vintage (mothers)
Crystal ring- Bevilles
Winged Wedges- Ebay

I'd originally paired my look with my amazing orange studded stiletto heels but, unfortunately I currently have an Achilles problem. These shoes looked just as good and was less painful. You'll see them in time to come.







These accessories are my favourites I just love my mesh clutch it's my mothers she had it for 20 years, it's quite special to me. The BLING BLING, this ring was one of my first ever real rings purchased. The photo does not do it justice, it shines like the moonlight. Last but not least the SHOESSSSS, 
I fell in love with these shoes because they have WINGS. Makes me feel like the golden snitch or something, one of my great finds.



The evening was a success, the buffet was amazing and I danced up a storm until next year.
For now I end you with a beautiful display of flowers from the night.

Love from Maco Maco Girl xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment