Tuesday 28 January 2014

Somewhere over the rainbow Pt 1































Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Some where over the....

Rainbow

A place where the unspeakable can happen, a magical wonderland where your wildest dreams can come true. Running around barefoot and dancing around from dusk till dawn is the average happens of the trip you take along this marvellous serpent filled with vibrance. As this was my very first rainbow I wasn't aware of the magically weekend that lied ahead of me. There's nothing I love more in life then the mysteries it has in store for you. Rainbow is a place for mystery, astonishment and pure amazement the making of a purely magically place. With the rays of the beautiful sunshine and beats of the raging music the first day went off with a bang. Dancing from am to pm I just couldn't stop myself, the freedom and the smell of nature was alluring like a drug. Questioning your morals through the dance of burlesque and having your face painted to a work of art was some of the surprises day one had in store for us....

follow my next post to see what day 2 had in store for me

Xo Diana











No comments:

Post a Comment